Acoustic Imagery Atsah 500 Monoblock Amplifiers - $1995 Per Pair
AcousticImagery Atsah 500 Monoblock Amplifiers
Find Out What Your Trade Is Worth | Questions? Call 303-653-6341 or email us.
If you think these amps are too cheap to be good, we DARE you to audition them.
"If pace, rhythm, and timing was the preserve of Class A designs, I can reveal today that it's monopoly is over. Class D just got soul." - Hi-Fi Choice
Here is why you should buy the AcousticImagery Atsah 500
- 400 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- All internal parts and boards PROPERLY designed by Bruno Putzeys, the inventor of NCore technology
- Ultra-low distortion
- Ultra-high damping factor
- Almost non-existent noise
- Extremely low-phase shift
- Harmonic and intermodulation distortion independent of load (load invariant)
- Low output impedance (high damping factor) uniformly at all audible frequencies.
- Tweek Geek is an Authorized AcousticImagery service center. In other words, you aren't shipping your amps back to a foreign country if anything goes wrong.
- Your buying from Tweek Geek. Our reputation for going above and beyond to satisfy customers is outstanding.
About the Atsah Amplifiers
The Atsahs 500's posess startling resolution and liquidity for the price. . Rated at 400w/8ohm - 700w/2ohm with a 128dB S/N Ratio. These amps are quieter than many source components. They allow you to Forget your system, and engage with the music on an emotional level.
We guarantee this class D amplifier will deliver audio performance and sound quality well exceeding that of the best linear designs without trading in any of the classical benefits of switching amplification.
The new NC500's are very close in sonics to the NC1200 Atsahs, at a fraction of the cost. These amps make the reality of biamping one's speakers much more plausible.
- Output: 400 watts into 8 ohms, 700 watts into 4 ohms.
- Gain: 26 dB
- Input impedance: 95 kOhm
- Power Supplies: One Hypex SMPS1200A700 per amp.
- Input: 1 XLR input
- Outputs: One pair of binding posts.
- IEC switched fused mains input.
- Dimensions: 200mm wide x 220mm deep x 65mm high.
- Weight: 2kg
NCore Technology: The heart of the Atsah
Hypex NCore amplifier technology is at the heart of this beast. The Atsah 500 monoblocks incorporate the NC500 NCore modules, an SMPS1200A700 power supply per amp and are housed in a stunningly beautiful silver or carbon fiber composite chassis.
Ultra low noise and distortion
What makes these amplifiers so unique is the ultra low noise floor. Sow low in fact that most test equipment cannot measure it. a 128dB signal to noise ratio is quieter than most source gear. Meaning music emerges from the blackest of black backgrounds, giving you every nuance, every bit of ambiance that is in the recording.
- Price is per pair of amplifiers. Individual amplifiers are available for sale
- These amplifiers require a balanced connection, or a properly designed single ended to balanced interconnect adapter. We recommend the Cardas adapters, and can supply them upon request.