AMR Ifi Fuses - Large
AMR Gold Fuses
Tweek Geek is the exclusive retailer for AMR Gold fuses.
Large 1/4" x 1 1/4" Fuses
The Fuse: An Important Link In The AC Chain
The electrical mains power supply is the “fuel” that feeds every audio or visual system. If this “fuel” is degraded along the way, it will not perform to the very best of its ability. One of, if not the weakest link in the audio/visual chain is the fuse. Without doubt, it will degrade the electricity as it passes through.
The AMR Gold Fuse is a reference replacement fuse for all electronic products. Audio and visual products from amplifiers to LCD televisions will attain a higher level of performance as the power supply chain is no longer “degraded” by running the electricity through a compromised, mass produced fuse.
The generic fuse is an industrial-grade item produced for one job only: to act as a safety cut-out by melting once the electrical current passing through exceeds stated parameters. Its remit has no consideration for the needs of an audio/visual component/system.
Industrial-grade fuses are typically made from:
- Low-grade tin/metal spiral wire: microphonics, added inductance and power degradation issues
- Thin glass tube body: microphonic issues
- Low-grade metal end caps: poor contact, power degradation issues
- The AMR Gold Fuse was developed after lengthy testing and auditioning and is a true reference-class mains fuse.
To an audio system (CD Processors, Amplifiers, Turntables etc…), the AMR Gold Fuse has been found to bring the following improvements:
- Fuller body, better definition and detail
- Reduced distortion
- Extended dynamic range
For visual equipment (plasma, LCD televisions, projectors, BD and DVD players etc…), the AMR Gold Fuse has been found to raise the level of performance with:
- Sharper picture definition
- Richer colours and blacker blacks
- Much reduced picture “noise”
With AMR’s awareness and understanding of the limiting factor of the generic fuse, AMR has designed and developed the AMR Gold Fuse which addresses each of the above issues to result in a whole that is truly greater than the sum of the parts.