Modwright Analog Bridge
The ModWright Analog Bridge is meant to sit in between hifi components, like between a streamer or DAC with a volume control and an amp. The objective is to to endow your system with “the sonic strengths of tubes…without adding noise or distortion.”
The Analog Bridge is tube rectified and comes with a Sovtek 5AR4. A pair of JJ 6SN7s and JJ E88CCs are also in the box. A tube swapper’s delight.
- Gain: Unity (0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 150kHz (-1dB)
- Distortion: < .005% THD
- Output Impedance: < 20 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 100k
- Standard Unit Weight: 17 lbs.
- Balanced Unit Weight Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.5″ x 14.5″ x 3.75″ (not counting height of tubes)