Butcher Block Acoustics 4 Shelf RigidRack
Solid Wood Heriloom Grade Audio Racks
Butcher Block Acoustics RigidRacks are functional, durable & beautiful pieces of solid wood furniture made of solid walnut, solid maple, or a combination of both. The Rigidrack™ Signature Tapered Legs add a unique crafted style that is timeless, sturdy and functional. The edge grain walnut or maple shelves are 1.5" thick, providing a massive, stable and natural surface for your audio components. Rack widths start at 24 inches all the way up to 60 inches wide in 6 inch increments. Total rack width will be 3 inches wider than the shelf width selected due to the width added by the legs. The Rigidrack shelves can be 18 inches or 20 inches for extra deep components. The shelf depths cannot be mixed however, so if you select a 20 shelf depth, all shelves must be that depth.
The space between shelves is as follows: From bottom shelf to middle shelf is 10", all other shelves are 8" apart.
Shipping & Assembly
RigidRacks ship in multiple, flat pack boxes. Assembly is required. All holes are pre drilled and hardware is included. All you need are some simple tools.
- Choose a 3 or 4 shelf RigidRack
- Rack Widths: 24", 30", 36", 42" 48" and 60" by special order
- Shelves are 1.5" thick maple or walnut
- Shelf depths are 18" or 20"
- Load capacity is 500 pounds per shelf
- Legs: Choose either maple or walnut legs. Go ahead, mix it up. Maple shelves with walnut legs looks awesome!
- Shelf legs will add 3" to the overall width of the rack
- Includes Choice of SnapLock™ Level-It™ Feet w/ Neoprene Pad or 1½" Tall Gold Spikes
- Overall Height With SnapLock™ Level-It™ Feet: 25" - With Spikes: 26"
- Finish: Durakryl 102™
- Made in USA
(Above) RigidRack 3 shelf rack with maple shelves and maple legs. Pictured with leveling feet.
(Above) Walnut 3 shelf RigidRack pictured with gold spike feet
(Above) RigidRack 3 shelf rack with maple shelves and walnut legs. Shown with leveling feet.
(Above) RigidRack 3 shelf rack with walnut shelves and maple legs. Shown with leveling feet.