Dark Matter Technologies Qube - Priced each
Dark Matter Technologies Qube
10 Years In The Making
"Dark Matter" is the continuation of over 10 years research into materials like crystals and their effects on sound when placed on components or in the listening environment. Over the years we have found that most materials that do have an effect on the sonic presentation usually excite the high frequencies. While initially producing a "wow" effect, the sound quickly becomes fatiguing and bright. DMT affects the sonic spectrum from upper bass to the extreme high frequencies. Improving imaging, resolution and (to our ears) the timing of the signals arriving at your ears. How? Our theory is it is activated by all of the Radio Frequency energy that is so plentiful in the environment. It doesn't necessarily block it, but uses RF to power and produce it's effect. It is unconventional to say the least. That is why we back it with our 30 day money back guarantee. If you try it and don't love it, send it back for a refund.
The DMT Qube
The Qube is a combination of 4 materials suspended in an epoxy resin. Together these materials are energized by electromagnetism, even airborne RF (of which there is plenty). Their effect is an audible, significant heightening of the sense of low level information being less "smeared" and more phase correct. There is also an enrichment of tonal colors, layering, and the sense of relaxed flow of the music.
All one has to do to experience this effect is place it in the following ways listed below.
The Qube works on:
- Components near power supplies, digital and analog outputs
- Power cables when placed on the terminations
- Speaker cables
- On the power input
- On the A/V inputs
- On the video processing circuitry
- Room acoustics - Produces a wider, more palpable soundstage when placed about the listening environment and on the speakers. Specifically, at ear level centered between loudspeakers for an enhanced center image. On the side walls 1-2 feet in front of the speakers and to the sides of the listening position. Centered behind the listening position to draw the image further out into the room.
- Automotive sound - placed in the 4 corners of the interior cabin for a more relaxed and spacious sound. Since the environment is much smaller than a listening room, this effect is very noticeable in a car's cabin interior.
DMT Qubes placed around the drivers on the front baffle of Tweek Geek's speakers.
Posted by Jim on 5th Apr 2019
This is a product that I had read the reviews , and thought I would give them a try.These small objects transformed a really good audio system into a very good system! I've already ordered more.
DMT Qubes rule!
Posted by Mick Brown on 11th Jan 2019
Using the DMT Qubes near the system power outlet and on the Shunyata AU8 power conditioner. The quality of the sound has improved remarkably and the Qubes are worth every cent!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed