ETI Brio XLR Connector - Per Pair
ETI Brio XLR Connector
Rhodium Plated Copper - Cryogenically Treated - Superior Low Mass Design
The Brio XLR connector from ETI-Research is similar to the Kryo with the exception that Brio connectors are plated with rhodium rather than silver.
Hollow Center Pin
The unique design of the hollow center pin allows for soldering wire at the tip of the connector, ensuring an ultra short signal path.
Tellurium Copper Base Metal
Tellurium copper is the base metal, and the rhodium plating ensures a lifetime of superior conductivity without tarnishing.
The housings are made of brass for better vibration damping and it's non-magnetic properties.
The ETI-Research Brio XLR refinements include:
- Copper machined connectors both Male and Female
- Rhodium Plated
- Teflon Dielectric
- Brass housing for superior vibration damping and EMI/RF noise rejection.
- Cryogenically treated to a specific Audio formula
- Short Housing to help in XLR Cable not extending too much for better Cable management
- Accommodates Cables up to 13mm and with insert in 9mm