Harbeth Speaker Stands
Hand Made of Quality Hardwoods. Priced Per Pair.
The Harbeth Speaker Stands are designed to perfectly fit the footprint of the Harbeth Audio P3ESR/M20.1, Compact 7, M30.1, M40.1 & Super SHL5 Plus speakers to the millimeter for a custom aesthetic. These speaker stands are individually handmade in the Hi-Fi Racks UK workshop using solid hardwoods for the best possible acoustic performance.
Each speaker stand is made from solid hardwood with solid 20mm top plate and 40mm base plates. Each pair of speaker stands comes with 8 absorbing dampers for the speaker to rest on, and 8 adjustable spikes.
- Made in solid Oak with a choice of 6 finishes: Natural, Black, White, Walnut, Cherry or Mahogany.
- Isolating spikes with matching floor protectors are included. Available in stainless steel or black
- Absorbing pads for speakers to sit on
- P3ESR: Width 190, Depth 184, Height 600mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
- C7ES-3: Width 272, Depth 305, Height 510mm(Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
- M30.1: Width 277, Depth 275, Height 610mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
- Super HL5: Width 322, Depth 300, Height 440mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
- M40.2: Width 432, Depth 388, Height 355mm (Including Spikes and Absorbing Dampers)
Whilst we suggest the most suitable height for each size of speaker stand, there are also bespoke heights to meet your needs. Any height up to 700mm is available at no extra cost to meet your exact requirements, with heights over 700mm incurring a $50 surcharge.
Weight Capacity: 85kg (per stand)
Important Notes: These stands are sold in pairs
Castors: Castors are available on these speaker stands at time of placing the order (they cannot be retrofitted).