High Fidelity Cables CT-1 Ultimate Reference Power Cord
Audiophile Power Cable
Like the CT-1 Ultimate power cord, the CT-1 Ultimate Reference audiophile power cable utilizes powerful ‘pre-applied’ magnetic fields to the conductors to reduce noise and distortion in the power cable. The Ultimate Reference contains very rare and expensive magnets that are an order of magnitude more powerful than those found in the standard CT-1U. The end result is like nothing you have ever experienced before.
Each CT-1U Reference power cable contains a larger inline Wave Guide module on the hot, neutral and ground. Wave guides are powerful magnetic systems that enhance the performance of Magnetic Conduction based cables to a high degree. The CT-1 Ultimate uses an even purer grade of conductor, increasing ferromagnetic permeability to a higher level. What this means is the magnetic wave guides are more effective.
Features of the CT-1 Ultimate Power Cord
- Ultimate Waveguide Technology treats hot, neutral and ground independently.
- Pure DuPont Teflon dielectrics.
- DuPont Delrin acetal resin connector bodies.
- Pure copper 24 karat gold plated connectors.
- Polyamide potted connectors to reduce mechanical vibration.
- Ultimate Waveguide vibration dampening technology