Innuos Zenith Statement
Reference Music Streamer
4/22 - Next Gen Power Supply Now Available to Statement Owners and as an option for new Purchasers of the Statement. Contact Us For Details.
"The Statement is an unqualified good thing — it made my system sound better than it ever has, and all things being equal (and me being unaccountably wealthy), there would be an Innuos Statement in my review system full-time, all-the-time. It’s a brilliant tool and one that gets me closer to the music, closer to “the absolute sound” (if you believe in such things) than any computer-based transport ever has. The Innuos Statement is my current reference for State-of-the-Art and handily earns our Editors Choice Award."
- Twittering Machines
- Part Time Audiophile gives the Statement an Editor's Choice Award
- The Ear Reviews the streamer, awards it 5 stars, and goes into depth regarding the design of the Innuos Statement's power supply
- HiFi+ Awards the Innuos Statement a Top 100 Product (link to PDF)
- HiFi+ Awards the Innuos Statment Product of the Year 2018 (link to PDF)
The ZENith Statement builds on the award-winning ZENith Special Edition, which was considered by many as one of the best sounding digital sources to date. The ZENith Statement takes Digital Audio to a new level by innovating a number of areas:
Double Enclosure Linear Power Supply
- New power supply architecture with 8 independent rails designed in partnership with Dr. Sean Jacobs.
- Separately enclosed AC/DC conversion stage to isolate transformer vibration and EMI emissions.
- Regulation stage within main system enclosure to shorten the clean DC power path.
Partnering once again with Dr. Sean Jacobs, a new power supply was designed exclusively for the Statement. The power supply is two enclosures, with one enclosure containing the AC/DC conversion stage and the other containing the voltage regulation together with the server components.
The advantage is clear: The Statement's regulated “clean” power traverses a very short path, soldered point to point, with the least impedance and exposure to EMI. This is superior in efficiency compared to a traditional architecture where a separate power supply is used – Innuos has done their best to remove the extra connections, runs of wire, everything that makes power vulnerable to EMI.
"...even the briefest of exposure to the ZENith Statement shows you are in the presence of something special." - HiFi+
Optional Next Gen Power Supply (new as of April 2022)
The Next Gen Power Supply is the result of Innuos ongoing Research and Development efforts in close collaboration with our long-term partner Dr. Sean Jacobs. The impressive improvement in sound quality is achieved by an innovative Power Supply design and significant component upgrades:
The Power section uses two custom-designed ARC6 AC/DC modules - each containing a new high-precision Active Rectifier board, a massive 10mH DC Choke and almost 4 times more capacitance provided by six Mundorf caps. The ARC6 modules are mounted on the new Adaptive Vibration Control (AVC) platform, a combination of Panzerholz wood with a specific density gel layer, which is highly effective at dampening high-frequency vibration coming from the chassis.
In the Server section, the Regulator modules include a dedicated CPU Booster module, providing up to 15A of current to the CPU for faster transients. All rails are further smoothed by new Audio Note KAISEI capacitors benefitting all the main components: Motherboard, USB Reclocker, Ethernet Clock module and SSD.
The results are crystal clear: Increased realism with even more detailed textures, expansive soundstage and improved dynamics.
If you are an existing Statement owner, and would like to upgrade your power supply to Next Gen, please go to our Statement Upgrade Page for details and payment.
8 Independent Power Rails
- Reduces electrical noise generated by regulators’ voltage conversions.
- An individual dedicated power supply for each critical component.
Each critical component of the server receives its own dedicated power supply from one of the 8 independent power rails, further preventing component cross-contamination. Of particular note is the use of a dedicated power supply for each of the Ethernet and USB high-precision OCXO clocks, ensuring these clocks work at their best.
Custom Ethernet and USB Re-Clocker
- Innuos-designed USB board with a dedicated 5V power line.
- Independently powered 3ppb OCXO clock for higher precision and lower phase noise.
- Custom motherboard exclusively designed for Innuos.
Not fully satisfied with existing USB and Ethernet re-clocking designs, Innuos designed their own boards for this purpose. At the heart of the design are 3 principles:
- The use of very high-precision OCXO clocks for timing the signals
- Extreme care in powering important components preventing cross-contamination
- Extremely short paths between components.
While the use of OCXO clocks is not new, the way they are powered and the layout of the board has proven to be extremely important for their performance. As an example, dozens of USB controllers were analysed in terms of how they were powered and clocked so that they allowed this control to be done externally. The USB Controller is regulated by no less than 3 ultra-low noise regulators, one per independent voltage.
Keeping the clock very close to the controllers, via a dedicated track on the board itself, also helps to avoid the losses in signal quality that come with the use of external clock units.
"Separation with this server is extraordinary, between instruments, voices, notes, you name it, it is nearly always possible to differentiate all of the sounds on a recording. Some music deliberately blurs these boundaries but where several or more musicians are playing lots of notes this clarity is a transformation, and the denser the music is the more obvious the benefits of the Statement’s ability to present it coherently." The EAR
"Last year we positively raved about the ZENith MKII SE from Portugal’s Innuos. Limited to 100 units, the Roon-capable server/streamer extracts the very best performance from every DAC it touches. That includes DACs used by this commentator since the MKII SE review, further cementing my belief that one’s digital budget should be split more evenly between source and DAC.
And yet the best Innuos streamer/server is about to get a whole lot better. The forthcoming ZENith Statement is a two-box digital source for high-end-flying audiophiles." - Darko Audio
- Digital Output Re-clocked USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2
- DoP, Native DSD and MQA
- Re-clocked dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
- Ethernet 2 x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 2x USB 2.0 (1x re-clocked, 1x non-reclocked), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats Red Book
- Disc Compatibility CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Audio format for stored CDs FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Sample Rates 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , up to DSD128 via DoP, Native DSD on selected DACs
- Bit Depths 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
USER CONTROL INTERFACES
- Web Interface Web Browsers from iOS, Android (4.0 and up) or up-to-date Windows and OS X browsers
- Mobile App for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows 10
- CD/DVD drive TEAC Slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive 1TB SSD with Vibration and EMI treatment
- CPU Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
STREAMING AND CD STORAGE
- UPnP/DLNA Integrated UPnP Server
- Streaming Services Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet Radio
- Roon Compatibility Roon Core and Roon Bridge
- Average CD Storage Time 5 minutes
- CD Metadata FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
- Compatible Music Systems Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System
- DLNA/UPnP compatible devices
- USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2
- USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol
- Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Network Internet connection to access album metadata when storing CDs, Internet Radio, Streaming Services and software updates
- Network router with at least one available ethernet port
- Premium subscription required for some streaming services such as Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
- Recommended App (USB Connection Only) iPeng 9 (iOS), OrangeSqueeze (Android), Squeeze Control (Windows 10)
- Mains Supply 230V AC / 115V AC – 8x Internal Linear Power Supply
- Power Consumption 20W when idle, 35W peak
- Dimensions Main: 90 x 420 x 350mm (H x W x D)
- Power: 110 x 420 x 350 (H x W x D)
- Weight Main: 8.2kg
- Power: 13.4kg
In the box Innuos Statement Music Server
- Mains Cable
- 2x 0.3m umbilical interconnect
- 2m Ethernet Cable
Call Today To Place Your Order. 303-653-6341
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a fantastic addition to my system. With the proper DAC, it brings digital on-par with vinyl. I upgraded from the Innuos Zenith Mk 3 and Phoenix USB reclocker. The Statement adds great tone and PRaT to the music. Innuos had great customer support and Michael at Tweek Greek has always been a pleasure to deal with.