Jolida Fusion 3502P Amplifier
- Low hours
- 9+/10 condition
- All original packaging
- 6550 tubes
- Non smoking environment
- Will be double boxed
Technical Specifications Fusion 3502 P
Maximum Power Output: 85 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with 6550 Tubes
75 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with EL34 Tubes
Rated Output Power: 60 W per channel at 8 ohms, 25Hz to 60KHz with 6550 Tubes
50 W per channel at 8 ohms, 28Hz to 72KHz with EL 34 Tubes
Frequency Response: (at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 8Hz to 130KHz + 1dB
Bandwidth: 15Hz to 80KHz + 3dB; 0dB 60 W 1KHz
Distortion THD: Less than 1% at 20 V output, 28Hz to 15KHz
Circuit Type: Ultra Linear, Class AB
Input Impedance: 100Kohms
Input Sensitivity: 2 V at 1KHz for 60 or 50 watt output
Output Impedance: 4 ohms and 8 ohms
Negative Feedback: Less than 5 dB
Noise and Hum: 90dB below rated output
Tube Complement: 4 pieces of 6550/KT88 or 4 pieces of EL34 power outputTubes; 2 pcs. 12AX7A/ECC83 pre-amplifier; 2 pcs. 12AT7/ECC81 power drivers.
Power Requirements: 110V-120 VAC 60Hz 180 watts-standby, 450 watts maximum (220 VAC 50Hz option)
Dimensions: 17 inches (43cm) wide by 15 inches (38cm) deep by 7.5 inches (19 cm) high
Weight: 50 pounds (18 Kg) net, approximately 55 pounds (21 Kg) packaged
Warranty: Two year limited parts and labor. One year or 3000 hours whichever comes first on Tubes.
Bias Settings: 500 millivolts + 50 mV for 6550s, or 400 millivolts + 40 mV for EL34s
Fuse: 110 - 120 VAC, 6.3 Amp slo blo; 200 - 240 VAC, 3 Amp slo blo Size 5mm X 20mm
Construction Details and Features:
- Stereo Power Amplifier: Input 2 V driving 60 watts (6550 tubes) or 50 watts (EL34 tubes) output, maximum 90 watts (6550 tubes) or 80 watts (El34 tubes) output.
- Multiple Inputs: RCA and XLR inputs.
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls plus EZ-biasing.
- State of the Art Components: Hexfred Diodes, carbon composite grid resistors, custom coupling cap., Alps blue potentiometer.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 3 dB