Lab 12 Melto 2
Fully Adjustable Phono Stage
Lab12 is a state-of-the-art high end manufacturer founded in 2012. Years of passionate experiments, exploration and R & D have transformed Lab12 from a one-man operation in Athens to a fast growing venture delivering musical products all over the globe. However, what is at the heart of all the products we produce, is that they hold on to our core belief that the emotional impact and an engaging musical performance are the most important factors when listening to music.
Each and every product undergoes state-of-the-art measuring processes and final tuning that are the result of months of listening and tuning to ensure that you, the end user, get a truly exceptional product that simply lets you enjoy the music you love.
Phono preamplifiers represent the utmost challenge for all high-end audio designers and companies. There are numerous phono preamplifiers on the market, of course, but as with the rest of Lab12’s products, we wanted to create a phono-stage that follows the profoundly different, flexible and sonically perfected Lab12 path. The Lab 12 Melto2 is another proud creation that fuses past and present into a fully-fledged high-end product for the 21st Century.
The Melto2 is a true full tube and remotely controlled phono-stage with a high-quality OLED display, where all important functions are clearly visible and easily selectable in real time. You don’t even need to get up from your listening chair.
Years of experimenting and creating high-end audio devices has allowed us to create what we believe to be the most potent and emotionally engaging phono preamplifier, where no subtle detail is being hidden behind the noise. This full blooded, meticulously crafted, highly adjustable phono-stage offers fine settings for impedance, capacitance, gain and even three EQ curves… and there’s more.
Melto2 represents a vinyl enthusiasts’ dream come true with an exceptional sound quality and Lab12’s legendary down to earth pricing.
- Full Tube Design
- Lundahl Step-up transformers
- Full adjustable settings : Cartridge type, Gain, Impedance, Capacitance, Curve, Mono/Stereo Output
- Remote control
- Toroidal power transformer
- No feedback design
- SRSG® implementation
- Fine symmetry® implementation
- 1-minute warm up time
- 5mm Aluminum face panel
- Five Year Guarantee
- Power: 230VAC 50Hz (115VAC 60Hz)
- Power consumption: 100 VA max
- Gain MM: 38dB
- Gain MC: 58/64dB
- Input impedance: adjustable (25 ohm – 47Kohm)
- Input capacitance: adjustable (0-300pF)
- Available curve: RIAA, DECCA, Columbia
- Tube complement: 2x E88CC dual triode, 2x 6n2p-EV dual triode
- Inputs: 3x line stereo (RCA connectors)
- Outputs: 2x line stereo (1x RCA connectors, 1x XLR connectors)
- Available Colours: Matt Black, Frozen Silver
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
- Weight: 8 Kg