Levar Resonance Magnetic Absorbers
Vibration Isolation for Audio Components & Loudspeakers
Priced Per Set Of 4, Height Adjustable
- 8 kg / 17.6 lbs per absorber
- (max. 10 kg / 22 lbs)
- Devices up to 32 kg / 70 lbs
- (max. 40 kg / 88 lbs)
What makes Levar Isolators Unique?
The LEVAR Magnetic Resonance Absorber feet use magnetic attraction, NOT repulsion to achieve their isolation properties. Conventional magnetic bases are based on repulsion, and this creates issues with remaining centered. With the LEVAR magnetic vibration absorbers, a piston moves within a magnetic ring and is stabilized by attraction, which automatically centers the piston. This makes these absorbers highly resilient and stable, and allows the manufacture of devices with extremely compact dimensions.
A special feature of this magnetic damper is the complete decoupling of components from even the smallest and finest resonances and vibrations emanating from the supporting floor into the device, and vice versa. In this way, undesirable microphonic effects are avoided.
Threaded for speakers
All LR magnetic feet are equipped with an approximately 17 mm deep M8 internal thread. There are adapters available that will allow one to connect the appropriate load bearing Levar vibration damper to a loudspeaker.
Advantages of Levar Magnetic Absorbers
- Unique and patented functionality
- Purely magnetic oscillation and vibration damping
- Audio component rests as if on a cushion of air
- Self-leveling system (no wobbling and vibration)
- No bouncing or rocking
- Significant sound improvement in all frequency ranges
- High insensitivity to external interference
- Optimum resonance decoupling from the floor space
- High load capacity of up to 50 kg per foot
- Total carrying capacity can be increased at will with additional dampers
- No signs of aging or fatigue
- Loadable in both pressure and tension directions
- Very stable design (important for slim and high floorstanding speakers)
- Suitable for free standing or can be screwed to the component using a thread
- Optically inconspicuous due to the very compact size