Lumin D2 Network Music Streamer - $2300. Free Shipping
Lumin D2 Network Music Streamer
Find Out What Your Trade Is Worth | Questions? Call 303-653-6341 or email us.
Lumin has upgraded the legendary D1, and it is now the D2. They have added the latest (and much faster) processor to allow playback of DSD128 5.6MHz and made a few other tweaks.
The power supply is now internal. Along with a reworking of the board layout, this delivers improved audio quality over the original.
To house all this, Lumin has enlarged the case and made some production refinements. As a bonus, LUMIN D2 is also now available in a black anodised finish as well as the usual LUMIN raw silver.
Of course, it includes all the usual LUMIN features: Fully balanced design including XLR outputs, DSD upsampling, DoP (DSD over PCM) support, Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, and our continuous software development programme that has seen MQA and Roon support added in the last year alone.
- You can play back your music files from a NAS on your home network with Minimserver installed.
- You can use Lumin's 2 terabyte L1 server/external hard disk. This connects directly to the Lumin and offers some playback options not available through NAS or (non-Lumin) external hard disk playback.
- DSD SUPPORT: DSD64 2.8MHz, 5.6mHz, 1-bit
- ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE: Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel. Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- POWER SUPPLY: internal
- PHYSICAL: 300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg
Ethernet Network 100Base-T
USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot
RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit