Modwright PH-150 - $7895, Free Shipping
Modwright PH-150 Reference Phono Stage
Find Out What Your Trade Is Worth | Questions? Call 303-653-6341 or email us.
An Astounding Level of Flexibility and Control
The PH 150 is an all tube-transformer coupled phono stage (2 x 6C45 and 2 x 6922/6DJ8/7308 tubes) with an external solid state power supply. Max gain for moving coil cartridges is 72dB, and for moving magnet it is 57 dB. There are RCA and fully balanced XLR outputs, as well as a phase toggle switch on the rear. Resistive and capacitive loading may be adjusted on-the-fly via front panel controls. Gain may also be adjusted in 0, -6dB and -12dB steps on-the-fly for both MM and MC inputs. Inputs may also be switched on-the-fly, from MM to MC carts for tables with multiple arms.
"The PH150 has no flaws, presenting a seamless top-to-bottom eloquence that is magnetic and alluring. " - Part Time Audiophile
- MM/MC: 72dB max MC gain; 57dB max MM gain.
- Loading: (6) resistive and (6) capacitance loadings via front panel control – on the fly!
- Gain Adjustment: Front panel on-the-fly control of gain = 0dB, -6dB, -12dB attenuation.
- Input Switching: MM/Mute/MC input switching on-the-fly via front panel controls
Mono/Stereo switching: front panel controls
- Phase switching: rear toggle
- Outputs: XLR (fully balanced) and RCA, selectable via rear toggle
- Power supply: external, solid-state, via 4 ft. umbilical
- Tube complement: (2x) 6C45; (2x) 6922/6DJ8/7308
- Dimensions: 430 x 335 x 120 mm
- Weight: 15 kg