The Form AT Wood Hexago series panels are a unique combination of exceptional aesthetics and original design with sound absorption. The panels were created in close cooperation with specialists from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
The HEXAGO collection is FAW’s response to market demand for a product that meets stringent standards and building code requirements for interior acoustics, while also featuring a furniture grade design. The compact and modular construction in the shape of a regular hexagon is completed with an impressively shaped wooden, partially perforated front. The proprietary design and innovative technology that patented
The HEXAGO CM-D panel is shaped like a regular hexagon, and matches with the other Hexago products allowing you to creatively mix diffusion and absorption. The recess in the middle is where the absorptive perforations are placed on the CM-D, with the outer portion being angled wood for diffusiion. The CM-D offers the most diffusion of all the Hexago panels we carry.
- sound absorption class D (EN ISO 11654)
- suitable for office spaces, conference rooms, hotel lobbies and other public-access spaces
- perfect sound absorption in the speech bandwidth (over 60% between 200-800 Hz)
- increase in the STI – speech transmission index
- can be mixed with eco-friendly and recyclable material such as PET fiberboards and fiberglass
- compact modular hexagonal construction, side length 250mm, thickness 92mm
- wood type: oak
- finish: satin oil / varnish
- weight: 4,5kg
Available Oak Colors
Above: Hexago CM-A and CM-D Panels combined for an elegant acoustic treatment