Furutech NCF Booster Brace – Duplex Outlet Version
Holds Loose Plugs In Place – Reduces Vibration & Noise
Furutech has created a solution for stabilizing loose AC plugs, and has gone the extra mile by using their NCF material. The NCF material is the same noise and vibration reducing material they use in their FI-50 NCF plugs. NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material.
1. NCF (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin (Body).
2. Anti-vibration grooves: suppresses surface vibration.
3. Housing: Special blasted and anodized aluminum alloy.
Internal structure designed to damp resonance and improve sound.
4. Air chamber: Internal air pressure suppresses vibration.
5. Vibration radiating NCF pillar.
6. Vibration suppression wall (NCF damping wall): elimination of resonance.
Overall Dimensions: W 54 X L 106 X H 35mm approx.
Net Weight: 100g approx.
Included with NCF Brace:
- Adhesive double-sided tape: strong adhesion with no residual glue
- Parts to assist in placement of the Booster Brace