Sonic Tonic - Introductory Pricing
Tweek Geek Sonic Tonic - Set of 4 Bottles
Cure's All of your Sonic Ills
We've been hard at work for many months developing a tweak that is easy to use, effective, and best of all affordable. But don't let the price fool you. We have tested Sonic Tonic on every level of audio system and have heard benefits that far surpass it's modest price.
What is Sonic Tonic?
Sonic Tonic is the result of years of collaboration with my Tweak "Gurus", endless curiosity and dogged determination. Inside each bottle of Sonic Tonic is a blend of materials solidified in epoxy that together are activated by electromagnetic fields. Once activated, they work to reduce noise and distortion caused by high emf, eddy currents, and hysteresis.
It has taken years of testing to get to this. Other similar products may "wow" with an initial sensation of more detail and resolution. Only to disappoint over time by causing excessive brightness, ringing ears or other listener related fatigue. Not so with Sonic Tonic.
But don't just take my word for it, see what actual users of Sonic Tonic are saying.
Testimonials & Reviews
After installing the Sonic Tonic in my system (very easy), I have the following impressions:
- The sound is much more revealing due to the lowered noise floor. When distortion is reduced, the inner details are readily heard. And, a bonus, the volume sounds louder even though I am using the same volume setting as before!
- Vocals are greatly improved. The intelligibility of lyrics is much better - vocals sound more natural.
- Electric guitar is filled with greater textures and beauty - more purity, less glare. Some climactic passages are downright majestic!
- I am hearing detail in the bass (which is prodigious) that I didn't know existed. What fun!
- The highs have this nice "sparkle" that I find pleasurable (and natural to their instrument - cymbals, bells,chimes).
- The Sonic Tonic renders complex musical passages easy to follow.
- Orchestral music is more lifelike and emotionally impactful.
- I now have an "endless soundstage." No walls - just sound beyond my room's limits. Who knew? - Chris S., Sacremento, CA
I hate and love you all at the same time! Holy shit! You've sent me a bunch of stuff over the years but this stuff takes the cake! I thought it was me being tired last night but today the same magic! For the first time ever my digital sounds almost as good as my vinyl! Well played sir! You know the drill, send me an invoice! - RM, Arizona
Many tweaks help but Sonic Tonic = Kapow! Really good stuff Mike thank you. George.W., Des Moines, IA
I hate it when you buy a tweek and have to work to here a difference. Well that is not a problem with Sonic Tonic. The music is more dynamic yet smoother at the same time. Better bass with more punch and the highs are much more clear without being shrill. - Rick Z Renwick Ia.
I placed the Sonic Tonics on the power cable connections on my amp, preamp, power conditioner and music server. I let everything properly warm-up, listened to a number of tracks without the Sonic Tonics and then the same tracks with the Sonic Tonics. There is no doubt the soundstage was more realistic and the overall musicality of my system improved. The sound simply relaxed a little and was more natural. Your price makes these an excellent value and can easily be recommended! - Scott B.
I don't know what's inside these bottles, but they do positive things to the sound in my room. I've only spent a few hours with my four bottles of sonic tonic, but I found a few spots that enhanced the presence of the vocalists and the overall soundstage and layering of the presentation... These sonic tonic bottles are worth more than $100 in terms of the effect on my system. A terrific bargin! Wowie Zowie! - Nelson S.
- Greater slam and drive
- Noticeably greater weight in the bass, most noticeably in the lower registers of piano
- Clearer articulation of individual musical lines and voices
- Stronger representation of the distinct individual timbres and colors of different instruments
- Greater snap on snare drums
- More realistic sounds of cymbals
- A generally more impactful, much more lifelike presentation of the music
Sonic Tonic works crazy magic in my all tube system.
How? It multiplies everything that is great about my SET system, makes me listen longer, and makes me want to listen more often, with no downsides.
20 bottles are spread between my SACD player, next to my speakers crossovers, and inside my amp. Every addition has yielded greater bass clarity, increased low level detail, and more musicality.
Experimentation is the key: there was greater impact for me on the inside the electronics, next to tubes, etc, than on the cords. Cap down works better than cap up for me. Who knew?
As Mike will tell you I send most tweaks back. With Sonic Tonic I just keep sending for more. When a tweak is inexpensive, effective, and unobtrusive, what's not to like?
Thank you Mr. Garner, you hit it out of the park! - G. Wilson
- The sound stage is a lot larger left to right, and is much deeper.
- Vocals sound more like I am at the venue. This goes for instruments too.
- Cymbals and triangles are really crisp and clean sounding with WONDERFUL decay of the sound.
- Tambourines sound much cleaner (the “zils” sound more realistic).
- Xylophones sound GREAT (the sound of the wood keys is so much more realistic).
- Bass is much more tuneful and tight with sound of the drum head coming through more clearly.
- The STs really open up the sound of string instruments. The instrument’s body as well as the strings can be heard more clearly.
- The STs really improve the sound SACDs, the sound is way more spacious.
- The STs just make the music much more MUSICAL.
- Ralph C.
How To Use Sonic Tonic
Sonic Tonic comes packaged with a non marking, non damaging removeable putty similar to Blu-Tak. Simply place a small dot of the putty on the bottle and attach to:
- Interconnect terminations
- Speaker cable terminations
- Power cable terminations
- On top of components near power supplies
- On wall receptacles
- On the outside of circuit breaker panels
Anywhere there is a source of electromagnetic energy. The cable terminations are best as that is where there tends to be a larger amount of stray energy there due to the discontinuity of metal at the connection.
What Will I Hear?
- Clarity from top to bottom. More defined bass, clarity in the midrange and transparency in the high frequencies. Everything is cleaner and more detailed, without altering tone.
- Vocals and solo instruments: Gorgeous vocals, more texture and naturalness. Solo instruments have more transient attack, and dynamic jump factor.
- Soundstage: Width and depth are improved. Air, space and decay are improved as well.
- Musicality: Improvements in naturalness, ease and flow. Textures are more readily audible, subtleties that make the music more "real" emerge with less effort. All of this while preserving tone.
$149 $99 Get Me?
Sonic Tonic comes packaged with:
- 4 bottles of Tonic - enough to do 2 interconnects, speaker cables or power cords
- A non marking, non damaging removeable putty similar to Blu-Tak
- Sonic Tonic is not meant for human, animal or other sentient being consumption (duh)
- It is HIGHLY addictive
- Be careful with Blue Tack placement on tech-flex. Over time, the blue tack will work down into the tech-flex and will leave very obvious marks that cannot be removed. Summer heat speeds the process. Blue Tack is fine on nearly all plugs/connectors and any solid surfaces.
Posted by Richard Nodell on 30th Jun 2017
Who knew the little blue bottles filled with magical substance could change the quality of the sound just by sitting on cords and IC's? They had the most obvious affect on my Apex Volcano headamp and Sony SACD combo. On an older CD (Perahia , Mozart Piano Concertos #19 & 22) they removed much of the digital hash producing a smoother richer treble. On SACD's they seemed to flesh out the tone, again by removing what had been imperceptible noise.
The results on my main rig was less impressive. On the NVS power cords and Atsah amps (both recommended by Mike) they had no perceptible effects. On the IC's from the Cary preamp they had a more subtle fleshing out effect noticed with SACDs and headgear. Piano on Alain Toiussaint's American Tunes stood out more and the treble was a smidgen less harsh. With Gergiev's Brahms symphonies on SACD they provided a more plangent thrust to the music.
I suspect if you have younger ears than mine, you will be able to discern greater differences though even to my ears these little bottles are definitely worth it.
Very powerful tweak
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jun 2017
Don't let the diminutive size of these bottles fool you - these jars pack a wollop! They can add much greater dynamism and clarity, making the performance feel more alive.
However, you must be ready to experiment! The ideal number and location will vary considerably, especially if you have already employed magnet/crystal/resonance tweaks in your system. But if you trust your ears and are flexible, great rewards await you.
In my system I have one on a power cord, one near a component, and one on a shelf 8 feet from my components - but the last one has a great effect once the exact spot for it was located.
Follow your ears and experiment, and wonderful improvements await you!