Stillpoints ESS Racks
THE State Of The Art In Audio Component Rack Systems.
Stillpoints designed the ESS rack to be an effective vibration isolating structure that looked appealing but did not overwhelm the look of what was placed upon it. The ESS rack is an open, modern design that allows for ultimate ventilation, low mass for low energy storage, yet high strength for tremendous load carrying capacity.
Building your ESS Rack
Each ESS rack requires the following
- Two masts - The main, vertical pieces of the rack.
- Two cross bars - The main horizontal pieces of the rack that connect directly to the Masts.
- Two Support Bars Per Shelf - These support the shelf structures and are offered with Stillpoints Technology or blank.
- Acrylic - Standard clear acrylic shelf
- X Grids - can be used on any ESS Rack that includes support bars with technology pockets.
- Rail Grids - The latest shelf from Stillpoints.