Trade In Your Audio Gear!
Get more purchasing power with our trade-in program.
Tweek Geek takes trade-ins!
Our trade-in program allows you to instantly exchange your audio equipment, cables and accessories for credit towards your Tweek Geek purchase. Simply fill out the Trade-In Request form and we will get back to you quickly with a trade-in quote for you.
How it Works
Fill out the Trade-in form to begin the process. We will contact you shortly, and once we agree upon a credit, you send your gear to us. We will inspect the items, and issue the credit immediately if the items are in the condition you described. If there is a discrepancy, we will need to agree on a different credit or cancel the entire transaction.
Terms & Conditions: Please read, as some of you will more than likely try some of these shenanigans.
- You can trade in any component(s) toward the purchase of a component, or multiple components. Your trade does not have to be the same type of component that you wish to purchase; e.g., you can trade in a turntable towards a pair of speakers.
- We only accept trades on purchases greater than $1000.
- ALL TRADES ARE MADE AGAINST THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. There can be no additional discounts given on top of the trade in.
- Any returns made after the trade-in or consignment will be for store credit only. This bears repeating…
- NO REFUNDS ON TRADE-IN TRANSACTIONS. If you are not satisfied with a product that you made a trade-in deal with Tweek Geek on, we will take the product you purchased back, and we will issue a store credit. We will not give refunds as too many people have tried to use the trade/return process as a means of selling their equipment to us.
Example of a deal where a trade-in credit would be issued:
You have an amp with a trade in value of $1000, but the product you wish to purchase costs $1,500. In this case you would be able to use $750 of the $1000 trade in value towards the item, and the remaining $250 would be issued as a store credit towards a future purchase.
Please fill out the Trade-In Form completely, then click the “Submit” button below. We will get back to you promptly.